Employment Opportunity – Architectural Design Assistant
February 24, 2015, In News, Recent Posts, by adminClick to Print
AG Architecture specializes in the design of innovative Senior Living, Urban Mixed Use and Multifamily environments that function as Communities. We are looking for motivated individuals to work with highly experienced Designers and Project Architects to share their passion for the development of projects from Design through Construction Administration. This opportunity involves exciting new work located not only in southeastern Wisconsin but also across the United States.
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN ASSISTANT
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40+
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Work with lead designers in developing projects beginning with client meetings and continuing through construction documents.
- Develop 3D images for clients and community approvals.
- Assist project leaders in developing construction documents.
- Develop an understanding of the design, documenting and construction process by participating in all phases of a project.
- Travel may be required.
- Microstation preferred, Autocad acceptable.
- Proficient in Sketchup. Also Twilight Render, Thea Render or Maxwell preferred.
- M. Arch, BS or BA in Architecture
- 2 years minimum in an Architectural position
Contact Cindy Lofy for more information – 414.431.3131 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2013 AG Architecture. All rights reserved.