Employment Opportunity – Architectural Project Leader
February 25, 2015, In News, Recent Posts, by adminClick to Print
AG Architecture specializes in the design of innovative Senior Living, Urban Mixed Use and Multifamily environments that function as Communities. We are looking for motivated individuals to work with highly experienced Designers to share their passion for the development of projects from Design through Construction Administration. This candidate will be the lead on projects, working with clients, drawing and detailing projects as well as leading others. This opportunity involves exciting new work located not only in southeastern Wisconsin but also across the United States.
ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT LEADER
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40+
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Experience: 5 to 15 years
- Work with the design team in developing projects, creating concept design documents and community submittal packages as needed.
- Create Schematic Design through Construction Document sets. Evaluate budgets prepared by contractors. Assist the OAC team with all project needs.
- Perform site observation, attend on site OAC meetings and issue modifications on AIA documents as necessary. Complete project closeout duties.
- In depth code analysis as a single project may include Residential, Business, Assembly and Institutional occupancies.
- The candidate should be comfortable drawing and detailing work as well as leading others or assisting others. Work extensively in wood frame and masonry construction.
- Travel required.
- Have a thorough understanding of wood frame and masonry construction.
- Proficient with IBC, ADA and ANSI. Working understanding of Life Safety Code and Health Codes.
- Microstation preferred, Autocad acceptable.
- License preferred.
- M. Arch, BS or BA in Architecture
- 2 years minimum in an Architectural position
Contact Cindy Lofy for more information – 414.431.3131 / email@example.com
Copyright © 2013 AG Architecture. All rights reserved.